Well, today marks 4 days until Disney - there is still so much to do! As my friend said, "What will we do when we don't have to plan for Disney anymore?" I for one, hope to use that time to do some more scrapping and card-making - we'll see if that actually happens! So, in my days of feeling sorry for myself about the Stampin' Up! Convention, my astute friend "hired" me to make a journal for their family trip to Disney and said while I was at it, I should make one for my own; so, that is what you see below...

You can't really see it, but there are tabbed pages in the journal for: Daily Notes, Our Hotel, Family Favorites, Funny Quotes and Next Time. I think it turned out pretty cute! I used all kinds of materials from many different companies, so I'm not going to list them all. If you have specific questions about anything you see, leave a comment and I will let you know. I'm keeping this short since I need to start in on today's list and blogging wasn't on it! :)
Thanks for looking today!
Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment