Good morning!
Well, it's the last weekend of the summer....soon it will be early mornings, lunches to make, bags to pack, and now, for me, a job to go to! Just this week, I was offered a part-time job teaching preschool for three afternoons a week. I really couldn't turn it down - 5 minutes away, the same school where my youngest attended, perfect hours, etc. So, we may have to make some changes around our house! I'm hoping to continue with my blog (shouldn't be too hard to keep up with the amount of posts I HAVE been doing! ha!), and to get some of the projects done around the house that I have on my list...I'll keep you all posted!
For now, here are a couple of pictures from our recent "stay-cation"...State Fair, baseball game, and Zoo...all last weekend!
Have to have a Pronto Pup at the State Fair!Supporting our home team! (They put their heads through the circles...)
See the camels in the background!
Thanks for looking! I'm planning my next post to show some of my Disney scrapbooking that I have finished recently - hopefully soon!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment