

As some of you may know, I have been working on a little project for about 8 months....and today I met my first goal! Last fall, I decided it was time again to start losing weight (I've done it before....gained it all back and more...); so I decided to go to Jenny Craig. With their program and a lot of exercise, I have now lost 51.7 pounds - yeah!! I knew I needed to hit that today, so I've been focusing on all things food and exercise for the last few days - hence no postings! At the far left is a picture of me today wearing some capri pants that I have been waiting to fit into, and the one on the right is from October. Now, onto maintenance for the summer months and then I hope to lose another 20 or so before the holidays. After the weigh in, the boys and I went to the mall and bought some new clothes for all of us! They were very excited about me meeting my goal today and it was fun to be able to share it with them. Hopefully they will also help keep me accountable in my new lifestyle! Thanks for looking today!
Jennifer

10 comments:
Look that great smile to go with that great body! Good for you!!
Congrats Jen! You look maaahvelous!
You look great Jen!! I am so happy for you. Congrats on your goal.
Ashley
I'm SO proud of you Jennifer!!!!!!! Way to go! :) You look amazing and you are just radiant!
Wahoo Jen! Congrats! That's wonderful!
Way to go...you already know I am proud of you and all you have accomplished!
You look so fabulous Jen! I am so proud of what you have accomplished. I can't wait to run a 5K with you.
I think you look great in either picture. I know the inside you is always beautiful. *Mwah*
Jen,
You are awesome! Way to perservere and get there! You go girl! You look beautiful!!!
GOOD JOB!!! Doesn't it feel wonderful! Keep it up--
I need to come and stamp with you!! My gosh!! Your projects are beautiful!! Maybe we can pick a day...I'd love to see you again!
Post a Comment