We are having a quiet family evening at home tonight, which seems to be a perfect fit after the hustle and bustle of the holidays. No matter how hard I try to "get ahead" of things, there is always last minute things to do and then the special days just seem to fly by! They were all good, though.
I love the look back lists at this time of year, and thought I would put together one of my own. So, in no particular order, here are some of my favorites of 2009....
- Our yearly trip to Arizona
- The Family Fest outdoor concert in June
- The garden on the porch - planted by our youngest
- The poppies in our perennial garden
- All of us at the Twins game
- The annual State Fair trips (four this year, I think!)
- Baseball season, and watching our oldest try pitching for the first time
- Spending time at my aunt and uncle's cabin with my parents and my niece
- Being back teaching preschool
- My oldest taking piano lessons
- Our neighbors and their help when we need them
- Watching my husband play with the boys...he's a great dad
Thinking back, there are many I could put down...we have a lot to be thankful for. Now, to get to editing the pictures, so I can *think* about scrapbooking them! :)
Blessings to you as you enter 2010!

No comments:
Post a Comment