We finally hit the 3-week mark in our countdown to Disney today! We've been counting since about 80 days, so it seemed like this milestone was VERY far away! :) Our friends are going the week before we are, so we have been spending lots of time on the phone comparing notes. It's amazing to me the amount of information out there for planning a Disney vacation - it's very overwhelming! But, enough of that...you probably want to know about the clipboard pictured above! I just used a smaller-sized clipboard from Office Max (that I found in our basement - go figure...). I attached some Disney scrapbook paper, just using SNAIL adhesive. In the past I have used ModgePodge to glue down the paper, but this time I took the lazy way out! I made the Mickey head (behind the Post-It), and the letters with my Mickey Font Cricut cartridge - love the Cricut! We struggled a bit with the Post-its....at first I had the whole stack on there, so the boys could just peel off one sheet a day, but it kept falling off. My husband said it was because I used contraband Post-its (he works for 3M....but I couldn't find any others around....a trip to the 3M store is needed!), and it was funny to see them keep falling off. So, we now just keep the pile on the counter by the refrigerator and they just put a new one up every day (older one gets the odds, younger one gets the evens...). We all VERY excited to go! Any tips you have to offer would be appreciated!Thanks for visiting!
Jennifer


3 comments:
Too funny! If only you had made a clipboard for the said "friend" leaving 9 days earlier....
I can send you YOUR daily update! Let's see...today is 19 for us, 10 for you!
Disney! How exciting! About 13 years ago we went 3 years in a row. Would love to go back with Noah and my niece, who have never been there. Although ya gotta do Disney, one of my favorite parks is Universal Studios.
Post a Comment