Good morning! I've been getting some grief from a few people about my extreme lapse in posts...I guess people DO check in on me! :) I'll give you a little low-down of activities around here...it's truly NOT the "lazy" days of summer, but the "crazy" days of summer. Here are a couple of pictures to go along with what we've been up to...
Some trips to Como Zoo...

Running a 5K with my husband!

4th of July "Up North"

The boys were even in a parade!

Golf lessons for both boys....

Baseball, baseball - two nights a week

Did you notice there was NO stamping or scrapbooking?? I *thought* summer would be a good time....oh well. I do have a MOPS deadline for getting some cards done, so I will share those when they are finished. Just thought I would give some kind of an update for now...
Thanks for checking in!
Jennifer
1 comment:
Wecome back! Looks like you're having a great summer!
I'm in MN right now. We haven't found a house out in Wy. yet.
Mel
Post a Comment