Hello again....after another l-o-n-g break in posts! Whoever calls these days the "lazy days of summer" must not have had two boys, a husband who travels, baseball games and practices, a clean house....I'm sure any of you can name more things that take up your time! So, yes, we've been busy. I did manage to get this card done for my cousin Sadie's shower (which we had to miss because of other activities). My inspiration came from the wrapping paper which I purchased at Target, and from Beate's sketch challenge for the weekend. I also finally broke into the Felt Flowers from Stampin' Up! which I've been hoarding. As I am going through things and doing some cleaning out, I've come to the conclusion that I actually need to USE more of what I have....there is A LOT in the basement that has never been used or even opened! I'm sure no one else has THAT problem....wink, wink! Anyway, here are the details for this card...the picture is of the card when it is already on the gift, so you see a bit of the bow in the corner - that's not part of the card....Materials used: Best Wishes stamp from retired Stampin' Up! set, "Cheery Chat"; Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White Stampin' Up! cardstocks; wrapping paper; Felt Flowers from Stampin' Up!; white satin ribbon from Stampin' Up!; Basic Grey ink pad also from Stampin' Up!; clear brads from Making Memories, and jewel sticker (in middle of small flower) from unknown.
That's it for today. We've having a quick dinner before baseball....enjoy the rest of the day!
Jennifer


2 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! Good to connect with you via blog anyway. Noah and I are in Wyoming. Joe flies out next Monday, then he and Noah will fly to MN on the 4th. I'll be home the middle of July TFN. Happy stamping! Mel
Jennifer,
Where are you???
Mel
Post a Comment