

The teacher's gifts are done! They turned out nothing like I had planned, all because of a trip to Archivers this morning. I really wasn't going to even LOOK at any of the paper....and I didn't!! This one looked at ME! :) I couldn't resist this new paper from We R Memory Keepers. It's from their "White Out Collection" and is titled Frenzy-Mania. It just looked like the perfect paper for a teacher's gift! I then traveled over to blissful bath (http://www.blissfulbath.com/) and was tickled to find a lot of little goodies to put into the buckets that actually MATCHED the papers! AND, they had teacher ducks! It was a great shopping trip this morning! I have two pictures so you can see the items before and after I packaged them up. I think they turned out pretty cute. Hopefully my son's teachers will like them.
Here is what I used to complete the project....
Materials list: All items from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted. Stamps from "Lovely Labels"; Textured cardstock in Real Red and Tempting Turquoise; Regular cardstock in Whisper White and Certainly Celery; Background paper as listed above; 1 3/8", 1 1/4" and scalloped circle punches; Real Red ink pad; White gel pen; Grosgrain ribbons in Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, and Certainly Celery; White taffeta ribbon; Celery ribbon (retired); large gusset bags and Stampin' Dimensionals.
It's the last day of school tomorrow, and my youngest and I are going to hang around here and try to clean the pit that is our house.....I'm sure I will do most of the cleaning, and he will do the un-doing! Hopefully I will be able to get down to the stamp area and finish up one of the nugget tins that I told you about the other day. I need one for my MOPS meeting on Saturday, so hopefully I will be able to share that with you tomorrow.
Have a good night!
Jennifer


2 comments:
those are sooo cute! You're very talented. :)
Very cute. I've used that same paper for a scrap book page! :)
Post a Comment