Good afternoon! I apologize for the gap in my postings as of late. I HAVE been doing some stamping, just not any creating! I've been working on finishing up cards from previous events, in an effort to help clean out some of my stamping space. I've been working on "cleaning out" for awhile....the problem is that I keep adding as quickly as I take away! I do have some things up for auction on ebay right now if any of you would like to take a look. You can find them all here. If the link doesn't work, you can always do an advanced search for the seller "jgabrio55038". But, enough of my ebay stuff! The cards in the picture above were from a couple of different events that were held by Jolene - a wonderful Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, and friend. I seem to be as slow as molasses at her events (probably because there are always some of my old customers there!), and have a lot that I need to finish at home. I've been putting it off for quite some time, and finally decided to get them done! Besides these five, there were two others that I completed yesterday. Unfortunately, that is just the tip of the iceberg from the "unfinished" bin...guess I'll just keep plugging away.That's it for today! It's finally summer here in MN (hopefully!), and the boys have a water play day at church this afternoon and I have a couple of hours to finish my book at a coffee shop, in the sun! Enjoy your day!
Jennifer


No comments:
Post a Comment