
Good afternoon! Thanks to some rainy and very windy weather this morning, and a visiting neighbor to help keep the boys busy, I was able to get this tin done early! That means I might even get down to the basement to do a little MORE stamping today....woohoo! Anyway, this is the nugget tin that I gave to the gals at my MOPS table this year on their birthdays. You can see the card here. (Hey, I figured out how to do the link thing - yeah!) I get the nugget tins from PaperTrey Ink and you can find them here. They are the "Nugget tins" and are $2.00 each. While you are there, check out their other items. I was never an acriylic stamping person until I found PaperTrey. They have AWESOME stamps!! Okay, moving on...so I stamped the labels using a PaperTrey set called "Spooky Sweets". They have special stamps that are the exact size to stamp the labels with, and since the stamps are clear...it's really easy to do! There are a few other sets that they have that have more designs in them. The labels that you want to use are the ones that come 30 to a sheet. Stamp them and then just stick the labels around the Hershey Nugget bars (Nugget bars, Nugget tins...easy!). 12 fit perfectly in the tin. It's a great little gift! Here are the stats:
Materials used: Birthday stamps from "Bold Birthday" - Stampin' Up!; label stamps from "Spooky Sweets" - PaperTrey Ink; labels - 30 to a sheet; Hershey Nugget bars; Super Jumbo circle punch - Marvy; Mega Scalloped Circle punch - Marvy; Certainly Celery and Whisper White cardstock - Stampin' Up!; 1/8" hole punch - Stampin' Up!; black gingham ribbon - Stampin' Up!; Apricot Appeal, Regal Rose and Certainly Celery Stampin' Writes - Stampin' Up!; Certainly Celery, Basic Black and Regal Rose Ink Pads - Stampin' Up!; Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter - Stampin' Up!
That's all for today...hopefully I will have something to show you in the morning before I leave for my all-day MOPS meeting.... Have a great day!
Jennifer


1 comment:
You and your amazing birthday nugget tins!!!!!!! I SO enjoyed mine. Thanks again! Erik had a giggle and a grin on his face when he saw just how cute the tin was, knowing that you had made it. :) Love ya, Melody
Post a Comment