Sunday, June 8, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #19



Good afternoon! I was FINALLY able to find some time to do Taylor's challenge. The MOPS meeting I had yesterday ended up going ALL day, and then I came home to a neighborhood picnic in our driveway, so by the time that ended I wasn't going to do anything but get some sleep! I did find some time this afternoon to complete this cupcake card, and am also finishing up a card for Beate's challenge as well. Here is the lowdown on this card....

Materials used: happy birthday image from "Birthday Basics" - PaperTrey Ink; cupcake image from "Freedom Cupcake" - Stampendous!; Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White cardstocks - Stampin' Up!; background paper - unknown; Mega scalloped circle punch, and Super Jumbo circle punch - Marvy; Scalloped circle and 1 3/8" circle punch - Stampin' Up!; Palette Noir ink pad; Pumpkin Pie and Pink Passion ink pads - Stampin' Up!; blender pens - Stampin' Up!; Stampin' Dimensionals - Stampin' Up!; jewel - unknown

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Jennifer

No comments: