Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I should rename this blog!

Good afternoon! It is looking like I should rename this blog the "once a month" blog! I can't believe how the days just fly by, and I still seem to be behind! Although I do have to say that I have my Christmas cards in hand, the labels are ready to go and the stamps are bought....I just have the letter left. I am bound and determined to get mine out BEFORE December 23rd this year! I also did a little shopping with a friend this weekend and found some goodies to help with my holiday crafting, so maybe you'll see more than one post from me during the month of November....we'll have to wait and see.


I do have a project to show to you today. I actually made it last year at a retreat in November and finally found a good recipient to give it to! My oldest has had a student teacher in his room and I gave her this on her last day...it was hard to part with! Here is the pic....



Isn't it fun?? I used mostly Stampin' Up! materials, with a few Oriental Trading items thrown in, among others too many to list! If you would like specifics, leave a comment and I will get back to you.

As I sit here, it is sleeting...sigh...snow would be much prettier! At least we are in for the day...I might even head to the basement and do some stamping!

Enjoy your day!

Jennifer