Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What are you thankful for?

Good afternoon! It's that time of year again, where we take the time to count our blessings and think about what we are thankful for. Today, I am thankful that it is only my youngest son who has the stomach flu, and not any of the rest of us...yet! Ick! We've made it through the day with minimal episodes, so I'm hoping we all get a better night's sleep tonight...UPDATED: We did sleep better, but alas he is still sick...doctor tomorrow!


The card I'm showing today is one I made for our MOPS Discussion Group Leaders to show our appreciation for all that they do. The picture is a little bit blurry, but I think you can still get the idea. The materials are listed below the picture....



Materials used: All materials Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted. Pumpkin, word and leaf images from stamp set "Give Thanks"; Patterned Paper - unknown; Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Very Vanilla cardstocks; Pumpkin Pie and Burnt Umber Palatte Ink Pads; Super Jumbo Scalloped Circle Marvy Punch; Mega Circle Marvy Punch; Watercolor Pencils; Blender Pen; Old Olive twill ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals; and SNAIL adhesive.


Hope you enjoy your day! I hope to get at least one more item posted before Thanksgiving...
Jennifer

No comments: