Good morning!
I apologize (again...) for the delay between my posts. I've been contemplating doing a little more actual "blogging" on my blog and not just posting of projects, even though I have been doing a bit of crafting over the past couple of months. I do enjoy sharing my creations and will continue to do that from time to time, but I'm feeling like there are days where I just don't have the time to do the whole picture thing, crop and edit it, and then create the post. So, in order to do posts more often, I will be doing a little bit of crafting pictures and just general thoughts...this could get interesting!
Thanks for continuing to follow!
Jennifer
Stampin Up Holiday Catalog
2 years ago


1 comment:
Let me say it is easier to blog "boring" stuff about yourself than to blog cards. I know what you mean about taking pictures, cropping and uploading, it takes more than it is worth sometimes. I cannot wait to hear more on your blog.
Post a Comment