I spent some time over the past couple of days looking for a new layout for my blog. I've struggled with how to define the blog....started out with just showing my crafts, then added a little about our lives, then changed to say I would be posting my thoughts....and then I just stopped doing anything! I've now decided to follow Nike's advice and "Just Do It!" - whatever that may be!
For today, I would like to draw your attention to a new blog on my list...My Charming Kids
I have been following "McMama" since last summer and the story about her little boy Stellan has really captivated me. Right now, Stellan is in a hospital in Boston (they live in Minnesota), waiting for a possible risky heart surgery. He is still an infant, so the type of surgery they are looking at is one they don't take lightly. Take some time to read about Stellan and his family. I'm sure they will draw you in as much as they have me....(and everyone else in our family!).
I will leave you with that today. Enjoy your day!
Jennifer
Stampin Up Holiday Catalog
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment