Monday, April 20, 2009

Getting organized for the week...and a card!

Good afternoon!

I was hoping to get this written this morning, but had some technical difficulties with the computer (which really irritates me!). I used my "no fail" method of getting it to work - turning the computer off and then on again - and everything is now good to go.

It did give me some time to work on my to-do list for the week. We have a busy week ahead, as I am getting ready to go scrapbooking next weekend (yeah!) and the rest of my family is going to visit my mother-in law...so there are a lot of things to get done beforehand. I got out my trusty, favorite organizational tool....my weekly list! Here's a pic of the list before I added my items (I didn't think you wanted to know THAT much about me!):




It doesn't look like much, but it has kept me organized for many a week! When it arrived at our house (via a school fundraiser, I think), it was attached to a nice piece of cardboard and had sticky notes lining the side. But, the sticky notes were quickly used by some boys in our house, and then the cardboard was lost. Now, I'm just left with the tablet, which I am using sparingly because I have not seen one like it anywhere since! I've seen much smaller ones, but this one is HUGE and I love that! So, if anyone knows where I can get another one, let me know!


I also found a little time to make a card yesterday. Here it is...

It's very simple, but I just loved the little owl!! These were the papers that I found at JoAnn the other day...you can see the actual item here I had originally bought the 8x8 pad, and had so much fun with that that I went back and bought two of the smallest one today! I hope to get downstairs to make some more cards with the papers tonight. There are also more items to do on my list, AND 24 is on, so we'll have to see how things go!


I hope you had a fabulous day today!

No comments: