A couple of weeks ago I had a health scare. I'm fine now, but there were some words thrown around the room that were pretty scary at the time. It didn't help that my husband was on his way to Israel at the time. Thank God for our neighbors! In fact, one of our neighbors was with me at the time, and I asked her..."Okay, so why would God want this to happen to me, and why now?" She told me something that totally changed the way I look at things...
She said..."We are not always the center (not a total quote, but I think I'm close!), sometimes we are part of someone else's plan."
It's so hard to think that we are not the affected ones! So, I hope someone saw us and chose to help out their neighbor as mine did for me. I've also started thinking about how I fit into other people's plans. How can I help our friends in their struggles? How can I be a better neighbor?
Interesting things to think about...
Tomorrow I hope to have a project to show. I bought some great background papers on sale at JoAnn last week and am anxious to get some cards made...to send to my friends! :)
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!


1 comment:
I hope that you are doing ok. Health does matter. Is there anything I can do for you? Cancer sucks and I hope that this is not what your health scare was about. I just want you to know that you touched my life when I was struggling. I knew you were thinking about me and that was what mattered. I also believe that we are part of a larger plan. After I started tell people how I was diagnosed with cancer after my yearly check up, friends and family made their own appointments. I believe that I have helped others along the way. I hope that there is more in store for me with the bigger plan, but I know my pain has helped others. Please let me know if I can help with ANYTHING!!
Ashley
Post a Comment