Friday, April 24, 2009

A Weekend Away!

Good morning!

I am currently at a retreat center! I was blessed to be able to take a long weekend to work on some scrapbooking. These weekends are really the only times where I feel like I really accomplish anything on my books. I arrived yesterday (earlier than originally planned thanks to my wonderful husband!), and have already completed 3 pages with two more almost done - yeah! I'm working on a book for our Disney trip that we took last summer. It's bringing back some wonderful memories and it sounds like our weather this weekend will be very similar to what we had while we were there....rainy!

I will have some pictures when I return. Funny enough, I didn't bring a camera with! :)

I better get to my spot and keep moving! Enjoy your Friday!

1 comment:

Hez said...

ahhhh, a retreat, scrapbooking...jealousy! Enjoy!