Sunday, May 24, 2009

Back in Action

Good morning!

I am happy to say I am back in action with my blogging! After my wonderful weekend of scrapbooking, I hit the ground running to get ready for a Garage Sale that we had the weekend of May 15-16. We have not had one with our "stuff" ever (I did do one when I retired from teaching, and when I retired from Stampin' Up! - only teaching and stamping things), so there was A LOT of stuff to go through! I didn't even make it through everything. But, I'm thinking that donating things to charity might be a lot easier! The sale was a lot of work! We ended up opening it again this past Thursday and Friday morning, which turned out to be a very good decision. People were right, Thursday is THE day for Garage Sales!

We also had a birthday in the mix....our youngest turned 5! He is having quite a few issues with his new age...I suppose it could do with the fact that he no longer can have his "night-night" blanket now that he's five. It's been a long couple of weeks! He also graduated preschool last Friday. We are looking forward to having some lazy days around here next week....more time for me to blog!

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekends! We had our annual neighborhood picnic last night...the weather was perfect! The kids will have great memories of their HUGE water fight! :)

Until next time....

No comments: