Thursday, July 2, 2009

Still no crafting samples??

Great news! I finally have the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog in my house! Unfortunately, I haven't had a lot of time to look through it yet. Want to see it?





It's always exciting when the new catalog comes out. I'm hoping to use some of our car time this weekend to go through it with my Post-It flags in-hand, marking all of the pages with sets or accessories that MUST go on my wish list!

Hopefully by the time I get any of these new things, my craft area will be up and running. It's a mess - look!

It's been like this for quite a few weeks, as my husband is wiring lots of outlets down in the basement so I can move a computer down there, and so I can have more light! We don't have immediate plans to totally finish things in the basement at this point, but having more than one plug-in at my disposal is going to be really nice. I'm also getting excited to change the layout of things when it's time to put it all back together again. THEN I can get down to some serious stamping and scrapbooking! Hopefully soon....

Enjoy your holiday weekend!

No comments: