I got the greatest deal last night and just had to share it with all of you. Here are the details...
"One of the best holiday freebies yet! Use SeeHere.com to design your own Christmas cards with a photo, and get 50 free cards, including free shipping when you use the code freebies4mom-1109. Choose from 5×7 or 4×8 cards. Offer expires November 30, 2009."
The quote comes from one of my new favorite websites, Pocket Your Dollars. Carrie does a FABULOUS job of helping everyone save money in a number of ways. She has shopping lists weekly, as well as many other deals on a daily basis. You should really check it out!
Anyway, back to the deal. I did this last night and I was able to get some more Christmas Cards, and some Thank You cards for the boys ABSOLUTELY FREE! I didn't have to input any payment information, just my address! I did have a couple of problems with the site when I was using Internet Explorer, but when I switched to using Firefox, it worked beautifully.
So, long story short...you can order 50 of any type of cards, in any sort of combination (does not have to be 50 of the same), and certainly pick the 5x7 cards, so you can get the best deal.
Happy shopping!



No comments:
Post a Comment