.jpg)
I did it! Two days of stamping in a row! If I would have know that having a blog would get me stamping more, I would have started one a long time ago...This one was a quick one as well - 30 minutes from start to finish, and that even included picking out all of the colors and the stamp set. Not too bad! I've had this set for awhile (okay, since February...) and haven't used it yet, so this was a great excuse to give it a go. Here is the materials list...
Materials used: All materials from Stampin' Up! Stamps from "Stemming From"; Linen background stamp; Words from "In My Thoughts" (retired); Purely Pomegranate, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White cardstock; Cutie Pie Designer Series Paper; Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Purely Pomegranate, Apricot Appeal and Basic Grey ink pads; 1/2" circle punch; Build-a-Brads in pewter; Stampin' Dimensionals, and the Crafter's Tool Kit.
We'll see if I can keep up this pace. Tune in tomorrow!
Jennifer


2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!
Your card looks wonderful! Thanks so much for playing!
Have a great week. Hugs and smiles
cool idea Jen. I am glad to know the storm in Hugo did not harm you guys. Did you get any damage?? I love your cards. You are my favorite stamper you know!! Talk to you soon? Rhonda
Post a Comment