Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Some found pictures!

Good morning!

I was fortunate to have received two different coupons from Kodak Gallery (my preferred photo printing site) recently, and have been furiously editing all of our pictures from 2009....yes, I'm that far behind in my printing! Kodak has just announced 9 cent prints all the time, so hopefully I won't get that far behind in the future. Although, I am MUCH more behind in my scrapbooking...so...

Anyway, in going through all of the pictures, I found a couple pictures of some crafts that I photographed for the blog and never put up. I will show those to you over the next few days. Things in the crafting blog world are already ramping up for Christmas, and these would make great gifts for friends and relatives.

So, without further rambling...

I used these little notepads as gifts for my Discussion Group Leaders in MOPS last year. You can find them on and off in different styles in the dollar bins at Michael's craft stores. Then you just need to match your patterned paper to the color of the notebook. Super easy! I also saved the original packaging and slid the finished product back into it for a more finished look.

Here's the lowdown on materials....

  • Notebook from Michael's Dollar bin
  • Chocolate Chip Cardstock from Stampin' Up!
  • Background paper from Stampin' Up! (retired...not sure about the name of the pack)
  • Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon from Stampin' Up!
  • Stitched Grosgrain ribbon in Pomegranate from Stampin' Up! (retired)
  • Sticky letters (from any scrapbook store...I've even seen some at Wal-Mart)

I should get to more editing and uploading. I'm also working on our Christmas Cards and calendar gifts from Shutterfly, and all of the good offers expire tomorrow at midnight! I better get moving.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

mommamel said...

I LOVE Shutterfly! Just did two photo calendars and I have a coupon for a FREE 8 x 8 photo book!