Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Thursday Funnies

Hello again!

I told you all that I would commit to blogging more...hopefully it will keep up this time!

Today, I thought I would share some of the "funnies" that we have been hearing around here lately. Some of these I have already posted on Facebook, but I know some of my readers are not on Facebook (which they really SHOULD!), so I will post them again.
________________________________________________

The other day....

Mom walks in after a much needed trip to the hair salon (needed my fall/winter color...)...

9: What's with your hair?

Dad: 9, you don't ever say that to a girl when she returns from a hair appointment...ever....

9: Well...I guess it's not THAT bad!

_________________________________________________

While talking over questions from our "Dinner Table Discussion jar" prompts...

Dad: What's your favorite room in the house?

5: thinks...the laundry room!

Dad: The laundry room? Why the laundry room?

5: Because that's where I can find my Mario shirts when they are clean!

(Mom can't keep them clean fast enough to even get them put away!)

_________________________________________________
Still with the questions...

Dad: What's your favorite scent?

5: A quarter!

_______________________________________________

While Dad was making the boys clean up...

5: Dad, I really don't like you making us do this SAD job!

_______________________________________________
One more....an overheard discussion...

5: I don't like doing this! (Cleaning up, again!)

9: Well, 5, that's just how life goes!

_______________________________________________

Hopefully some of these brought a smile to your face today, as they have ours!

Thanks for checking in!

No comments: