I apologize for another long pause between posts. Since we got back from Disney, we had the.... "week before school rush" that included a couple of trips to the State Fair (our favorite!), the first week of school, a week out of town for myself and my husband - me, helping my mother-in-law recuperate after a hospital stay, my husband, for work, and then we are to this week! We are slowly getting into somewhat of a routine, and MOPS started this week so I have some cards to show you. I'm only putting one up per day, so hopefully you will see a few posts in a row! Here is an oldie, but goodie...

Materials used: All materials Stampin' Up! Stamps from retired set, "Heart & Home"; Background stamp retired "Stipple Plaid"; Rose Red, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstocks; Radiant White Vellum; Basic Black ink pad; watercolor pencils; blender pen; Stampin' Dimensionals; 1/8" hole punch; Black Hemp Twine.
Have a good day!
Jennifer


1 comment:
Woohoo! A new post....yeah! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment