Friday, September 26, 2008

MOPS Craft

Good afternoon everyone!

I thought I would take a little break from cards today and post our most recent MOPS craft. We made these journals at our first meeting - isn't it cute? Our craft gals, Ann and Kelly, do a fabulous job and have great taste in paper! They had the papers and ribbons all cut for us, so all we had to do was adhere the paper to the front of the composition notebook, tie the ribbon, and we were almost done! They also had a chipboard alphabet set there, so we could trace whatever letter we would like and then cut that out and adhere that as well. What an easy gift idea!

I'm not sure of the sources of the materials, but I do know the paper is a K & Company paper...I'm pretty sure it all came from Archivers, but I'm not sure. I'll have to check with Ann to see if I can get you the info...

I did try something different with my pictures today...you'll have to see if you notice a difference in the next few.

I'm off to a night of stamping tonight at my friend Jolene's house....a much needed girl's night away! Enjoy your weekends!
Jennifer

1 comment:

Toia said...

That's very cute. Love it.