Wednesday, September 24, 2008

NEW Stamp Set!

Okay, I have to admit....I STILL count down the days to the new releases of the Stampin' Up! catalogs. The problem is that I don't get the catalog at my door anymore, I'm at the mercy of my friends getting them at their doors! Plus, I have a lot of friends who are still Stampin' Up! Demonstrators (need a referral??), so I have to decide who I can stalk the easiest...this year it happened to be my friend, Rachel. BUT, all of you other friends...just know that there will be plenty of orders to go around! ;)



So, I used one of the NEW sets from the Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog, Pocket Silhouettes (which is on sale until Tuesday....I can still get you a referral to a good demonstrator!!). These silhouettes are totally NOT my style, but I thought I could give it a try with this little set. I found a layout (from the pile of printed layouts...sigh...I NEED to be more organized!) that seemed like it would work with the set, and decided it would work for some of my MOPS cards. Here is how it turned out....what do you think??



Sorry the picture is a bit blurry....it works best without the flash, but after a couple cups of coffee, my hands are not the steadiest! I guess I'll have to hunt down the tripod! Here are the stats for the card...


Materials used: All materials Stampin' Up! All images from stamp set "Pocket Silhouettes"; Old Olive and Very Vanilla cardstocks; More Mustard Designer Series Paper (Hostess only - Level 1)Old Olive, More Mustard, and Chocolate Chip ink pads; Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon; Very Vanilla medium envelopes; Stampin' Dimensionals; and SNAIL adhesive.


Thanks for looking!
Jennifer

No comments: