Monday, September 29, 2008

More MOPS cards...

Happy Monday everyone!


I hope everyone had a good weekend. We were able to just be at home a lot this weekend, which was a much needed step toward more normalcy around here. It has been a challenging few weeks, and we are thankful for family and friends who have helped us through! But, you didn't visit my blog to hear about ME, you came to see CARDS, right??

Here is another one of the cards that I made for our MOPS group. I actually copied it EXACTLY from one that my friend Jolene made awhile ago, so I can only take credit for the execution of the design. The stats for the card are below...






Materials used: All materials Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted. Flower images from stamp set "Stemming From"; Words from "Sassy Sayings" set by My Favorite Things; Soft Sky (retired), Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstocks; Soft Sky (retired), Purely Pomegranate (retired), River Rock (retired), and Chocolate Chip ink pads; 1/2" circle punch; Whisper White medium envelopes; Stampin' Dimensionals; and SNAIL adhesive.

That's it for me today...it's time for preschool pick-up! Thanks for looking!

Jennifer

No comments: