It seems that almost everyone in my MOPS group is pregnant or has just had a baby (no, I don't fit into either group!), so I made a bunch of these cards to give out to the new moms. In case you are wondering why I make all of these cards for the group...I actually hold the "position" of Coordinator of the Discussion Group Leaders. To help make the job easier for the Discussion Group Leaders, I like to provide them with enough birthday, baby and general occasion cards to use for the ladies in their groups. It gives me a good excuse to use all of my stamping supplies, and I think the ladies enjoy getting hand-stamped cards from their leaders. Here is the "neutral" baby card I made...

Materials used: All materials Stampin' Up! Background stamp - retired "Love Swirls"; letters from "Alphabet Appeal"; "celebrate" from "Wonderful Words"; Almost Amethyst, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstocks; Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, and Basic Black ink pads; Hodgepodge Hardware clips - retired; Black Gingham Ribbon; Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals; and SNAIL adhesive.
Thanks for taking the time to look. Have a blessed day!
Jennifer
1 comment:
It's darling!
Post a Comment