Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Way to Brighten My Day!

I never used to be a coffee drinker. I always enjoyed the smell, but really didn't like the taste. Then a friend of mine started working at Caribou Coffee and introduced me to many different varieties of coffee drinks and I quickly became hooked! Of course, the sweeter the better....lots of cream, lots of chocolate, flavored syrups, etc.

I started frequenting Caribous A LOT! My husband bought me two different (and very nice!) coffee pots, but I just couldn't get the same great taste that I got at Caribou....to the tune of at least $5 per trip! (That is until my youngest and I started going together....he needed a treat, I needed a treat, we played Sequence...a nice little, yet expensive, date.) Then, I discovered the Keurig coffee maker....ahhh!

I had only experienced the coffee maker once before our trip to my parents' home in Arizona in March. They had one, and I was amazed at how much BETTER the coffee tasted! Plus, you could get different flavors, types, and brands of coffee, so you could switch it up with each cup that you made. The maker just brews one cup at a time, so you can choose what you want for each cup, and there is very little waste. I HAD to have one!

So, my poor husband bought me my THIRD different coffee maker for my birthday in April (the third in three years, he reminds me!)....really, I bought it with a friend at Costco since they had a really good deal..., and I have only been to Caribou two times since I got it! It has revolutionized my mornings! Just a little thing to brighten my day, everyday....and did I mention that you don't have to CLEAN it???

Have a great day!


No comments: